Thursday, November 26, 2009

Urban Soule

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

US- I've always liked "Urban" areas, such as the concrete,the architecture, the power lines..everything that has that city feel and everyone has an individual "soul", so a play on words and spelling I came up with -Urban Soule- I want my products to have an Urban/Modern feel and since they're for your home I want them to be pleasing to your soul.


UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

US- I've always wanted to be able to fly, but I'm really terrified of being off the ground, so maybe to breathe under water since I don't know how to swim!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

US- Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorites, Just because I get to spend it with Family and Friends.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

US- Yes!

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

US- I have some new Meneki Neko (Lucky Cat) Pillows, Kitschy Ceramic Buddhas, and lot's of new Stencil Paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment