Monday, November 30, 2009

Glamspoon, bohemian chic for women with tenacity...

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

Glamspoon started in 2005 selling at local craft fairs, and over the years has evolved from refashioned skirts to cashmere dresses and recycled felted accessories. glam.spoon is available in 4 boutiques around Seattle.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

tough question... probably teleportation since I spend so much time in transit, I could gain like 3 hours a day.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

Christmas Eve, 2001 when my husband proposed! I had no idea... and he had no idea that 4 years later I would take over half of our house with my craft supplies!

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

Yes! I'm still cooking up ideas, but there will be something for $5 in my booth!

5) Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

This is the year of the capelet - recycled cashmere sweaters with pleated silk and wool skirting, hand placed appliques and as always, one-of-a-kind embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment