Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Scrumptious Delight

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?
SD- I actually started selling what I made about 6 or 7 years ago in France. It has evolved a lot from my sketchy beginnings thanks to my other half and kids who constantly boost my confidence and encourage me. We've been in North America for 18mths now and a whole new world of opportunities has opened up to me, there is such a great craft scene here.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?
SD- I would choose the super power of super fast sewing...seriously!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?
SD- We always took family holidays with my parents and grandparents and I remember one on a farm in Wales. It was all very small, just 2 cows that were only kept for milk and the farmers were really nice. They let us help out with the animals collecting eggs and such...I loved it.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?
SD- Yes I will have a $5 item

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
SD- I am always trying to come up with new models so there will be a few new items.

No comments:

Post a Comment