Saturday, November 28, 2009

Boodlebags

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

Boodlebags was formed in June of 2008, retail debut in October 2008.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

Probably flight. Flying is just cool. Maybe invisibility - also cool, and saves on the dry cleaning bills...

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

Oddly enough, it was the Christmas when my entire family was snowed in for 7 days at my grandparents' house on Bainbridge Island! On top of being stranded, we lost power, and the basement flooded. We played games by candlelight, and when the basement flooded, we worked tirelessly in a "bucket brigade". Finally a few of us rigged up a contraption with an old sheet of formica to redirect the water that was sluicing down the walls into a basin to which we had attached a hose. We ran the hose out the door and into the Puget Sound! We were exhausted, meals were challenging w/o power, and we also had to use buckets of water to flush the toilets. You'd think we'd have been at one another's throats, but in truth it was a wonderful time...I love my family!!

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

B-Not sure about the $5.00 item - I'm working on it!

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

B- I hope to add a wallet and small clutch purse to the line, and I'm debuting some new fabrics. I have also modified the "Miranda Bag" with improved pockets, and I'm working on an adjustable shoulder strap for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment