Thursday, November 26, 2009

Bread and Badger

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?
BB- My business is Bread and Badger, which I run with my husband, etching
glassware and ceramics. I started the business in January of 2006, and
Sean started working with me full-time in 2008.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?
BB- I'm really focused on productivity and efficiency, so I'd probably
wish for a power like Multiple Man has: the ability to duplicate
yourself. I'm always wishing I could be in more than one place at a
time. I could draw, knit a hat, cook dinner and play video games, all
at the same time!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?
BB- I always look back and remember baking Christmas cookies with my mom!
We would make at least 5 different types of cookies to share with our
big family. Decorating the sandtarts was the highlight of the whole
experience. My sister and I could do that for hours!

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?
BB- No, but I wish I did! I don't have any items in that price range, but
maybe I'll be able to come up with something fun before December.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
BB- We have new recycled glass bottles for holding oil and vinegar, which
will be unveiled for the holidays! They're great because you can use
them for any kind of liquid, from dish soap to maple syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment