Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lunaversoul - Jewelry that is funky,eclectic & soulful with a touch of ethnic flair.

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?
L- I started Lunaversoul in 2007. I started designing jewelry about one year ago because I was tired of not being able to find jewelry that fit my style. On a whim I purchased some beads and made my first bracelet and it took off from there. I make unique handmade necklaces, bracelets and earrings that are funky, eclectic and soulful with a touch of ethnic flair. Many of my pieces are one of a kind, which I love because you know that you are wearing a beautiful piece of jewelry that no one else has.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?
L- If I could have a superpower it would be the power to duplicate things and myself so then I could do many things and be many places at once. Then I could have one of me making jewelry, one of me out promoting and one of me traveling around doing shows and one of me taking care of my home and so on...

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?
L- One of my favorite holiday memories is of my sisters and I trying to make elaborate mission impossible type plans each Christmas on how to sneak up late at night around 3 AM to try to peek at our presents without getting busted, including diagrams, jumping out of windows of our first floor bedroom and other crazy schemes. Sometimes it would work, but most of the time it wouldn't.
UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?
L- Yes, I definitely will have a special $5 item for the UCU anniversary featured at my booth.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
L- I will have new earrings, bracelets and necklaces that I will be debuting at the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment