Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Slow Loris

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

SL- Hi we are Slow Loris. We're a team of two people (Jessica & Arlo) hand screening our original drawing from Guemes Island. We started in 1997, so it's been almost 13 years now that we've been printing clothing.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

We both agree it would be the ability to fly.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

Jessica- not a real memory because i was a newborn at the time, but i'm told the story often by my parents. I was born the Day after christmas, and when my parents brought me home from the hospital, they tried to shove me in a stocking and hang me from the mantle for a photo.

Arlo- Kayaking down a snow filled street in Eastlake with my buddy NAthan.


UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

SL- Sure! it may be worth more then $5 dollars too!

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

SL- Besides new girls styles to add to our huge selection of mens apparel, we'll also be bring some of our handmade bar stools. All one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment