Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Made You a Beard

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

My business is called I Made You A Beard, and was formed in 2008. It's a very literal business name :)

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

I would love to have the super power of not needing sleep, although I would probably take naps sometimes, because dreaming is so wonderful.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

I love when it snows during the holidays. Kind of a rarity for Portland, so when it happens, it's memorable.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

My super excellent beardy sticker packs will be $5 or under! Happy anniversary UCU!

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

My "championship beards" will be making their debut at UCU, modeled after my favorite beards in real-life. They're real showstoppers, you can't miss 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment