Monday, November 30, 2009

Shesho Designs

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

SD- My business is called Shesho Designs (pronounced she show) founded in 2007. I make handmade one of a kind underwear for men and women. Recently I have started making skirts as well.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

SD- If I had a superpower it would be to make people happy!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?
SD- Favorite holiday memory: the year I gave everybody bread for Christmas.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?
SD- Hmmm...I do not have a $5 dollar item yet, but I'll work on it! I'm thinking headbands!

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
SD- Mini skirts! They are really fun and unique and look great on! Come check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment