Friday, November 27, 2009

Petit Four Legs

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

PFL- My company, Petit Four Legs, is dedicated to handmaking the best possible dog treats. As a former pasty chef, this business melds my love of both dogs and culinary arts so it's a perfect combination. I started the company in 2006 - so that makes it 15 years old in dog years!

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

PFL- Prevent my dogs from tracking muddy footprints through the house. Sounds boring and practical but it would make me so happy.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

PFL- Baking with my mom. She and I always spend a ton of time in the kitchen during the holidays making all sorts of sweets and treats (for humans!). It's undoubtedly where I got my love of baking and one of the reasons I went to culinary school.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

PFL- Absolutely - my petit four treat bags which make wonderful stocking stuffers for your pups or a great holiday hostess gift for dog-loving family & friends will be on sale at UCU for $5 in honor of the anniversary.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

PFL- I've got some great new items for the holidays...all-natural Gingerbread Men dog treats which are made from ingredients from family-owned farmers...Hanukkah Coins for dogs (made from carob - not chocolate) so that Jewish dogs don't feel left out of the festivities...and if you're looking for a gift for an animal-loving tween/teen, I also screen printed some wonderful tees with 'animal sayings' that will only be available at UCU and 25% of every shirt sale will be donated directly to Homeward Pet, a no-kill animal rescue organization in Woodinville WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment