Monday, November 30, 2009

Orange Box Jewelry

UCU- What is your business and when did it form? Orange Box Jewelry, September 2006

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

OBJ- I would heal the sick, fight crime, get justice for the oppressed and always remember where I put my keys (in that order).

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

OBJ- It's more my favorite ritual than memory. Every year, my family tries to wait for Christmas morning to open presents, but my mom is impatient and we open everything on Christmas Eve after dinner. We all go to a candlelight church service together and then get home late and go straight to bed. In the morning, we gorge ourselves on the traditional Maier family breakfast casserole and watch White Christmas in our jammies while sipping coffee.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

OBJ- Yes! I will have pairs of Vintage Button Hair Pins for $5.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

OBJ- Yes! Vintage Button Hair Pins - these are a UCU exclusive item.

No comments:

Post a Comment