Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kalliber - Kustomized Krap for the Kewl

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?
K- I suppose my business is creating one-of-a-kind stuff that makes you stand out! I view everything as art and see the potential to make it just a little funkier! I started quite a few years ago, just altering my own clothes & accessories, and in the last couple years, decided to start selling them.
UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?
K- Flying. Then I could also wear fabulous custom capes!
UCU- Favorite holiday memory?
K- A friend of mine was pretty broke one year, but he chose special items out of his house and gifted them to his friends. I always remember that.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary? K- Of course! Happy Anniversary, UCU!
UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show? K- I have been working on a few new things, and may even have some hand made ornaments.

No comments:

Post a Comment