Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Squirrel Creations

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

Happy Squirrel Creations started in July 2008 to spread unique hand made jewelry that features my illustration and design. Plastic (shrink film) is the medium of my choice.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

HS- I would love to travel time and space

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

HS- Santa called me to ask what I wanted for Christmas (okay so it was my dad... but I really thought it was Santa at the time because he said he was!)

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

HS- Sure. I don't know what it will be yet though.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

HS- I'm still working on them but yes there will be new item

No comments:

Post a Comment