Friday, December 4, 2009

Yarnia



1) What is your business and when did it form?
Yarnia, Portland's only DIY yarn store, and we opened in February of 2008.

2) If you could have a super power what would it be?
To be able to knit with both my hands and my feet so I could tackle all the concurrent knitting projects on my list!

3) Favorite holiday memory?
My first UCU at the Exhibition Hall -- it was so amazing to see how quickly the floor transformed from empty and quiet to full of bustling, crafty energy!

4) Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?
Yes indeed. We're going to be selling kits for knitting fingerless gloves, using one of our brand new blends of yarn!

5) Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
We've been dreaming up a bunch of great new fall and winter yarns -- soft, cozy, and colorful -- and will have a sampling of all our new yarn blends, as well as a bargain basket for those looking for a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment