Friday, December 4, 2009

Heidi's Pottery

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

HP - My business is called Heidi's Pottery, and I started it in 2008, after doing pottery as a hobby for many years.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

HP - Definitely teleportation.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

HP - So many great holiday memories! My favorites are probably the ones that involved my two siblings and I sitting around the tree on Christmas morning, looking at the 3 piles of presents, with our parents practically glowing behind us.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

HP - I've really been trying to come up with a $5 item, but I don't think I'm going to be able to do it.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

HP - I have many new items I will be showcasing! All three of the included photos are of new pieces, and I hope to make more before then as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment