Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Idle Hands Design

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

Idle Hands Designs was formed in 2006 when I turned my hobby into a business

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

IHD-As for my super power... I'd have to say that I fancy Medusa's power to control her hair as an extra limb. That would come in handy while making stuff for sure!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

IHD- Hmmm so i'm guessing Halloween is out.
I love my family and really enjoy being around them so my favorite thing about the holidays is that it brings people together.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

IHD- I will have a $5 special! A pair of earrings that are hand cast reproductions of vintage buttons. There will be various styles and colors to choose from. Cute as a button ::)

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

IHD- New this holiday season! I've blended my love of vintage with my metal work to create a new line of belts. I pretty much live in vintage dresses and am always on the look out for the perfect belt. Challenged to find something that expressed my style, I've taken it upon myself... They are well made and unique.! Many of the styles are one of a kind featuring reworked vintage materials. For exclusive deals and news become a fan on my Facebook page! I'll be running special sales for UCU so don't miss the postings on my fan page. I'll be bringing the darkness forged in metal!

Pictured above - Monostache Ring adjustable, Sutured Heart Necklace bronze, True Blood Ring garnet

No comments:

Post a Comment