Friday, December 4, 2009

Imps & Monsters

1) What is your business and when did it form?

Imps & Monsters is just me, Justin Hillgrove, and occasionally my friend Mike Capp. We make and sell our paintings, prints, tees, etc. I've been selling my paintings and prints under the Imps and Monsters name since late 2005.

2) If you could have a super power what would it be?

I wish my superpower was to be able to make anything fun. That way no matter how lame the chore or how bad the situation, it would still feel awesome.

3) Favorite holiday memory?

When I was 6 I saw a ghost on Christmas morning before my parent had woken up. He wasn't at all scary and didn't talk, just passed right by. My big brother was with me at the time, but he was busy looking out the window for reindeer.

4) Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

We will have $5 prints, cards and coloring books.

5) Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

Yes! New paintings and tees among other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment