Thursday, December 3, 2009

Crystalyn Kae Accessories - distinctively smart handbags

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

Crystalyn Kae
- I've been in business 8 years. . (since 2001)! I make purses, totes, clutches & laptop bags. I create all of my own original patterns, scout out awesome fabrics and leathers, sew the bags, and sell them on my website and to stores around the US.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

time travel - there are so many artists, authors, designers, and ancestors that I would love to meet!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

When I was little, each Christmas Santa would ring the doorbell and deliver our presents. Eventually, I got wise to the fact that it was our Dad under the costume. So my parents pulled an awesome trick the next year: Christmas Day when the doorbell rang, Dad opened the door and the 'Real' Santa was standing there! He had a real beard and a big Red Sack filled with handmade Lincoln logs for us. We were so in awe! (It took me at least another year to figure out it was actually one of my dad's co-workers under the suit.)

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

Yes, I have made a small batch of keyrings especially for the occasion! Plus my clutches will be $50 each (instead of $75)

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
Yes! I have just completed a smaller version of a *certain* popular bag of mine as part of my Spring 2010 collection. I will offer a sneak preview for the very first time at UCU.

No comments:

Post a Comment