Thursday, December 3, 2009

Handmade Julz

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

My business, Handmade Julz began in 2005. I started out making 'Graphic Jewelry. Made to Wear' My line includes adjustable rings & bracelets, earrings, hairpins, necklaces. I've also in the past couple of years added magnets, coasters, badges and art prints.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

HJ- I would love to be able to dream up meals & snacks throughout the day and just have them appear before me, ready to enjoy!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

HJ- Our families annual christmas cookie decorating is always a favorite holiday memory.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

HJ- Of course! I'll be selling my hairpins for a discounted price at $5

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

HJ- yes! I'll be showcasing 4 new gocco prints of my illustrations. I'll also be showcasing 4 new prints of a few recent paintings that i'm super excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment