Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Boring Sidney Hats and Headdresses

1) What is your business and when did it form?

Boring Sidney Hats and Headdresses. I am a milliner, ie hatmaker. I have been making hats for over 20 years, but as a business it has been 12 years.

2) If you could have a super power what would it be?

Super-Luck, I would love to have the power to just be very, very lucky!

3) Favorite holiday memory?

I am still waiting, all my life I wanted a puppy for Christmas, indeed it is all I ever wrote on my Christmas list year after year. I am still waiting for that Christmas when I open a card that says "1 Irish Wolfhound Puppy coming soon" I don't want to give the impression that I don't already have several Wolfhounds, but I just want that Christmas pup!!

4) Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

Yes

5) Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

I will have many new designs I will be featuring actually, from very wearable to high art hats!

No comments:

Post a Comment