Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

MK- my business is making gluten-free aromatherapeutic play dough called Mama K's Aromatic Play Clay. It took shape during endless kitchen experiments with my then 2 year old daughter Olimpia. You could say we invented it together, really....

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

MK- I would be an excellent sleepwalker. That way I could get all the sleep I desire while still getting vertical before 7am.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

MK- I remember spending some winter holiday (thanksgiving?) in front of the woodstove that my folks had in their rec room. the wind had blown the power out. no turkey just a big pot of beans cooked on the stove. and probably some folk songs by my older brothers and sisters, though i could be making that part up.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

MK- i'm trying desperately to finish some upcycled t-shirts with my slogan on them (not telling yet!) to offer as a show special.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

MK- you'll see some stickers this time, and maybe a special UCU scented play clay tub. though i've yet to find 'rain' distilled as an essential oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment