Tuesday, December 1, 2009

VERMILIO

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

V- I run a natural dye and felt studio specializing in body adornment. I originally named the business ECOTONES, but have very recently re-named it. It is now called VERMILIO - after being in existence for 2 years.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

V- I have always wanted to be like Jeannie (Remember that TV show? It was big in Austria where I grew up!) - cross my arms, nod my head and wish for the most remote, most beautiful places on earth - I love it's cultures, living beings and it's textile arts!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

V-Taking a motorcycle trip from Athens to Kalamata - it was great to be 18!

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

V- Yes, there will be hand-felted keychains for 5 Dollars.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
V- I will have some cute totes for sale to initiate my new business name - VERMILIO - they are made of organic cotton, hemp and felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment