Friday, December 4, 2009

Go Robot

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?
I do jewelry and unusual accessories. I've actually been making stuff for many years, but as a full-time gig, just for the last three.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?
I think real life CTRL+Z (undo) would be a good one. Also the ability to conjure
boots would be quite handy.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?
One time when I was young, our family rented a little cabin at the coast and we were playing cards or something. We all started acting loopy and throwing things at each other.. It was pretty fun, then we realized there was a gas leak. after we stopped the leak, everything went back to normal.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?
Yes. I will have a limited number of reversible copper and bronze pendants each day. (pictured)

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
Yeah, I'll have lots of new earring designs, some sterling silver goggles, plus new rings and pendants.

No comments:

Post a Comment