Friday, December 4, 2009

Power and Light Press

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

Power and Light Press
was established in my mind in 2005, but in reality: 2008

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

water into wine

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

every Christmas feels exactly the same to me, which is why I love it. Literally nothing has changed. Of course, that is not really true - my family has moved all over the country, and relatives have come and gone, but I feel like the rituals, the smells, the purpose has always been the same.

UCU-Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

$5 items... Packs of GIFT TAGS will be $5! And all of my greeting cards are already $5.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

I've got some new holiday cards I'm pretty excited about. And my perpetual calendar has been revamped and is ready to carry you through the end of time. --can't wait for the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment