Tuesday, December 1, 2009

CakeSpy



UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

CS- My business, CakeSpy, is a dessert detective agency dedicated to seeking sweetness in everyday life. This goal is realized through sweet writing on my blog, CakeSpy.com, and sweet products in my shop, CakeSpyShop.com. If you leave these URLS unhappy, then you're not human. I formed the business in 2007.

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

CS- The ability to eat cake like a competitive eater and not gain weight.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

CS- Always, the Christmas cookies. I am especially fond of ever-so-slightly campy ones, like cornflake wreaths!

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

CS- As Napoleon Dynamite would say, "Heck Yes!" I will have a pack of "local landmark" Seattle postcards for $5 each.

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

CS- The sweetest little cupcake ornaments (for your Christmas tree, or any time of year!) you've ever seen. They're freshly produced and so adorable, you might die when you see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment