Thursday, December 3, 2009

Attic Journals




UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

AJ- We started Attic Journals in 2004, when we needed a gift for our friends 30th birthday party... it took a while for it to become what it is today, but we credit the necessity of gift giving at that backyard barbecue as inspiring our start :)

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

AJ- For years I thought of the novelty of flight as what I'd want... but now, from a practicality standpoint, I think it would have to be the ability carry heavy objects up and down stairs without breaking a sweat.

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

AJ- By far my favorite memory is waking up Christmas morning in one of the upstairs bedrooms of my grandmother's house and my brother and I tromping around as loud as we could to wake the adults downstairs.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

AJ- Yes! We've got a new line of book page envelopes coming out (made from the pages of the books we've up-cycled into journals) which will be $1.75 each or 3 for $5.


UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?
AJ- We're super excited about the book page scratch pads and precious book page buntings we'll have on sale-- we're trying to use the whole book!

No comments:

Post a Comment