Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pandemonium Millinery, Custom Hats, handbags and scarves




UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

Pandemonium Millinery, Custom Hats, handbags and scarves. I started My business in 1992 with custom clothing and slowly switched my focus to hats which then morphed into scarves and handbags

UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

PM- at the moment I would have to say the power to duplicate myself, then maybe I could not only have a day off but be able to make even more fabulous hats!

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

PM- hmmm, I guess it would have to be Thanksgiving at the grand parents house in Grass Valley when I was a kid, all the cousins (i was the youngest and the only girl) would steal our grandfathers golf cart and wreck havoc on the course. I don't think our grandparents were impressed though.

UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

PM- for UCU 5th anniversary I will be offering my feather broaches for $5 I will also have many of my sale bins with great barging at 50% off or more!

UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

PM- Of course! There is always something new and exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment