Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet Population one

Meet Population One UCU- When did you start your business? PO- I started Population:1 in January of 2005. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply? PO- My favorite craft supply is definitely vinyl. I wasn't always a big fan, but once I figured out how to work with it, I absolutely love it! I'm actually in the process of switching all of my designs to vinyl. UCU- Where do you sell your work? PO- My work is available on my website www.populationone.etsy.com, cutxpaste.com, the Fremont Market and of course UCU! UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU? PO- I really love selling my bags in person. There's nothing like seeing someone's face when they fall in love with a particular bag. And I appreciate all the feedback too, good or bad. It reminds me why I do this and keeps me motivated to continue doing it. UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year? PO- I have a new design called the Katrina Wallet Wristlet that is my new item for 2008. It got great reviews when I debuted it at the Fremont Market and Bumbershoot this summer so I'm stocking up for UCU. I am also currently working on a new large weekend bag that I'm super excited to debut at UCU! [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment