Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meet Bread and Badger

Meet Amanda of Bread and Badger UCU- When did you start your business? BAB- January 2006
UCU- What is your favorite craft supply?
BAB- E6000 glue. You can glue anything together with it! It's also my least favorite craft supply because it's so messy and toxic-fumey. :(
UCU- Where do you sell your work?
BAB- My website (www.breadandbadger.com), Etsy store (www.breadandbadger.etsy.com), local craft events, Trillium Artisans in Portland and two stores in Massachusetts (Magpie and Buckaroo's Mercantile). Urban Outfitters is licensing some of my designs to put on pint glasses, so you should see those hitting stores soon!
UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU?
BAB- I love hearing feedback directly from customers. It's amazing to see someone's face light up when they "get" my design sense. I also love getting to know other craftspeople in my area and checking out their wares.
UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year?
BAB- Mustache Pint Glasses!! They have been featured on a lot of major blogs and it's the top seller in my shop. [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment