Thursday, October 9, 2008

Meet MeMe Cosmetics

[gallery] UCU- When did you start your business?
MC- I started making soap in 1997, but did not officially start my business until 2005. It took years of education (I have a diploma in Herbal Medicine & Aromatherapy), research and product development. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply?
MC- Essential oils.
UCU- Where do you sell your work?
MC- On my website: www.memecosmetics.net, at the Vancouver Farmer's Market (weekends April - October), at Street Fairs in Portland, Oregon, at Craftywonderland, Urban Craft Uprising and at a craft fair I'm organizing in Vancouver, Wa called the Outlaw Craft Fair. UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU?
MC- Meeting new crafters, seeing how clever people are, introducing myself and my products to a new market.
UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year?
MC- My Mineral Makeup Powder (7 simple, pronounceable ingredients), very cute bubble bath cupcake gift sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment