Thursday, October 23, 2008

Meet Gwen from Lekker Life Clothing

Meet Gwen UCU- When did you start your business? LL- Right after I graduated fashion school in the summer of 2006. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply? LL- My left handed Gingher scissors my Dad got me for Christmas a few years ago. UCU- Where do you sell your work? LL- In Seattle: Bouncing Wall, Frock Shop, 20/20, & Petaline.net. I have other stores in Portland, OR & Berkeley, CA, too! UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU? LL- I love seeing what other vendors create; what THEY spend their time in their studios making. Also, the customers just "get it"! They understand the uniqueness of hand-made items and it really encourages me to continue what I'm doing! UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year? LL- My jumper dress with patch pocket (see attached picture). I've sold quite a few of these at my boutiques already (sadly the floral printed one is sold out, but I will have many more in other fabrics). They flatter many body types, are easy to layer, are comfortable AND you can machine wash them! [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment