Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meet Holly from Style Garden

UCU- When did you start your business? SG- I started my business September of 2008. I've been dreaming of this for a long time and finally decided to do something about it. I work full-time as a graphic designer, and had a hard time finding time for my crafty dreams until I decided to start living out what I have been talking about! I am very busy, but inspired and motivated by the crafty community. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply? SG- I have many, but I will have to go with my Gocco, my life hasn't been the same since we met. UCU- Where do you sell your work? SG- Right now I sell my stuff at Dwell Home Decor in Tacoma, (www.dwellhomedecor.com) and a couple things on Etsy. (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6075465) UCU is really my first appearance as Style Garden.
UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU?
SG- This is my first, I will let you know next year! UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year? SG- My "hot item" this year would have be be my lamps. I have worked hard to find amazing vintage lamps, re-finished them, and handmade drum lampshades out of authentic vintage wallpaper. They have been a labor of love, but I am excited to put a product out there that is 100% unique. You are guaranteed to have a truly one-of-a-kind lamp that fits into any modern decor. [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment