Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Meet Go Robot! and win a reversible bronze pendant

UCU- When did you start your business? GR- I made my first piece of jewelry in 1989, got serious in 2001, started selling at shows a few years ago, and went full-time when I moved to Oregon in Sept. of '07
UCU- What is your favorite craft supply?
GR- Surplus stuff.
UCU- Where do you sell your work?
GR- I have a few stores scattered around the west, but I sell most of my stuff at shows. We have a market in Bend, Oregon on Saturdays in the summer. I'm there every week. Also www.smashingdarling.com
UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU?
GR- I like talking to people. I've worked retail jobs and I still have fun talking to people. I Like meeting other artists too. It's also a great place to get feedback and do "market research."
UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year?
GR- The sandcrawler ring. It's flexible, unisex, fun to play with, techy and easy to wear [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment