Saturday, November 29, 2008

Meet Glam.Spoon

Meet Glam.Spoon UCU- When did you start your business? GS- summer, 2005... first sale in august of 2005. UCU- What is your favorite craft supply? GS- how to choose??  buttons!  no, thread cones!  no, wait.  fabric!  any kind of fabric!!! UCU- Where do you sell your work? GS- online through Etsy and in two local shops: Bouncing Wall & Frock Shop.  I also take referrals for custom pieces. UCU- What is your favorite part of doing big shows such as UCU? GS- UCU is quickly becoming my only annual show.  the organization and promotion are so top notch, it makes me feel like I have my own store for one weekend a year.  It is undoubtedly a great weekend for sales, but it's also a great networking opportunity.  the number of shoppers I meet who take a business card, and then come back to buy from me later is really encouraging.  But when you come right down to it, it's just FUN! UCU- Most anticipated "hot item" at your booth this year? GS- the cashmere sweater dress... mmmm.  cashmere. [gallery]

No comments:

Post a Comment