Friday, November 13, 2009

Meet Common Object

UCU- What is your business and when did it form?

LW- LiveWire Jewelry was born in 1990! It's older than some of the vendors at the show?! My newest line, common object jewelry, started just a few years ago.



UCU- If you could have a super power what would it be?

LW- Super power... hmmmmm...Super omnipotence is always good..... but I think I'm in the mood to be a super lovemagnet.... this power would attract an incredibly compatible, perfect and "super-man" to love me and worship me, just the way I am (to quote Mr. Rogers, almost). Then again, super-metabolism.... eat anything I like.... tough choice

UCU- Favorite holiday memory?

LW- So many nice holiday memories.... but I'm remembering the early 1980s. One winter, I spent many a morning lined up in parking lots before the stores opened, hoping to snag a Cabbage Patch doll for each of my girls. And Christmas morning, Callie and Allison came downstairs and each found a CP doll to adopt, dressed in Christmas jammies, at a fully set little table, in little CP highchairs. Santa had come through for them, big time!



UCU- Will you have a special $5 item for UCU's anniversary?

LW- I WILL have a $5 special for UCU and it's sterling silver, and cute as a button!! Don't miss it! What a great idea on the part of the UCU team!



UCU- Got any new items you will be showcasing at the show?

LW- I have several things making their debuts at UCU. One is a sterling silver ring for a Blythe doll (wear it yourself, or adorn your doll). It was featured on the Craftzine blog this week, thanks to Moxie! Also, I have sterling bingo tiles and some really, really cute new monsters!! One more new item is a sterling silver garter made into great pearl earrings. For those of you too young to remember, they used to hold up our stockings before pantyhose....... yes, I am that old : )

No comments:

Post a Comment