Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bread and Badger Interview

Tired of characterless glassware crowding your cupboards? Sandblasting glass duo Bread and Badger will be hauling their original art drinkware all the way from Portland for this weekend's show. Amanda has taken a few minutes to answer our questions.

UCU: What is your favorite part about Urban Craft Uprising or other large-scale craft shows?
B&B: The quality and variety of the handmade goods at UCU keep me coming back. Plus, I love a good excuse to do some traveling, socialize with crafty folk, and I always come home with new pieces of art!

UCU: What do you like best about crafting/creating your product?
B&B: I love being my own boss, but the best part of actually making my products is the feeling I get when a customer tells me how they've been affected by something I made.

UCU: Is there something you are hoping to shop for, a treasure you'd like to find at this year's Summer UCU?
B&B: Nothing specific, but I know it when I see it. ;)

UCU: If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
B&B: I might like to be in two places at once, so I could work all day, but relax somewhere at the same time. It's hard to pry myself away from working because I enjoy my job so much, but I never have enough time for all the things I want to do.

UCU: Its summer vacation time. Beach or the mountains?
B&B: Mountains! I prefer hiking and the quiet of the woods. Part of me wants to be a survivalist and live off the land.

Muchos gracias Amanda! Be sure to stop by the Bread and Badger booth this weekend, Can't make the show? Check them out online: http://breadandbadger.com/

6 comments:

  1. Awesome dinosaurs! These are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic! I'm bringing $ for the soap dispensers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope there's a T-Rex soap dispenser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dinosaurs! Might have to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm going for the robot! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! omg, I am going to have to get one of these!! I have sooo many glasses already though! One more day!! :D

    ReplyDelete